Re: 92 4x4 with 10" of lift, Carlisle, Etc.....

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 09:16:38 EDT

Now that's what I've been talking about and what I'll do next time I lift
the Dak.

I've been lurking in the background lately while I work on my Dak and the
Barracuda I just picked up.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Truck Nationals this weekend and
I'm questioning if I'm going to have the Dak back together for Bloomsburg in
two weeks or C@C in three. I'm will definitely be going to C@C but I most
likely will be taking my Ram and may trailer the Barracuda if I decide bring
it. I don't think the Dakota will be ready. It's sitting on jack stands
while I'm waiting for some back ordered parts and the dealer can't give me
an ETA.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM