Re: Daytime Running Lights? I'm baaaaack....

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 20:43:49 EDT

Hi, Cale

At 02:22 PM 6/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anyone installed the kit or whatever for daytime running lights? My dak
>is going to Canada, and apparently the safety nazis up there insist that I
>have DRL's. How about you fellow Canadians? Could you guys look into your
>power distribution center and tell me what extra relays you've got plugged
>in? I see there's a hole marked "Fog Lamp Module (CAN)" so maybe it's as
>easy as plugging a relay into there?

The '97 FSM shows Fuse B (15A) running from the PDC to the DRL Module and
Fuse 17 (15A) from the Junction Block (end of driver's side dash) to
the DRL. The Fog Lam Relay No. 1 in PDC is linked to Fuse C (20A) in
the PDC.

Hope this helps.

Bob
Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95