Updated web site

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 00:27:35 EDT

Hey folks, just got a few new pics added to the web site. I still need to
grab a digital camera, because things seem to get a little fuzzy between my
bad eyes focusing, focusing the camera, and scanning my pictures on my cheap
scanner!

As far as "new additions" go, the 14" K+N is pictured, new bug shield, and
the grill guard is now painted black. Ya can't see my new Flowmaster (or
hear it!)

Any comments or suggestions are welcome, as long as they are complementary.
Otherwise, stick them up your fart pipe!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/boomerst/brett4hand/