Re: Bedline scuffin' muh tailgate

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 10:34:17 EDT

I'm going to have to agree- I have linex over the rail, and there's no
way any water could get through it to rust anything. It seems to
absorb the impact of dropping big stuff on it. I had a 100lb speaker
cabinet tied up at the back of the end which broke loose while breaking
and slammed into the front of the bed. No damage. THe place that did
mine also said they'll touch up any damage for next to nothing, if it
occurs. If I drag painted metal or wood or whatever over it, it
damages the object, not the bedliner. Mine was $410 over the rail.

Korey