Re: Problem here

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 13:41:14 EDT

Bob
 don't know your stats but my 93 4x did that and it
was the ignition relay. (40amp) its located in the
relay box on the drivers side front fender. if this is
your problem, buy a spare i have 2 spare relays and a
couple diff. fuses in a plastic parts bin that fits
under the cover; good piece of mind since mine went
out 100 miles from the nearest parts store. in a pinch
the cover will pop off and u can press the ends back
together, it worked and got me to the parts store, &
home before i replaced it.
Brett
93 v6 4x sport