Re: Re: Centerline wheels(Dester)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 16:18:47 EDT

I didn't say Centerline is non existant. I said the Elite "La Jolla" series
were discontinued so they're being closed out right now. that's why I said a
set of 4 would cost you 700 bucks plus no more than 80 bucks for shipping.
Mine came out to 776 delivered from CA to my house (Kansas City)
-Dester

<< ya ..where did ya find that out that center line is none exsistent
.....oh
 sorry about the caps before my cat walked on my keyboard ..it wasnt a mad
 thing if thats what you thought ..but ya because like i said i just got mine
 and they seem to be doin fine ...i know that crager bite the dust to ...

 jake >>