DAMNIT ALL TO HELL! (broken tailight)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 23:45:37 EDT

Well SH*T!
    I just starting thinking, Hey I should paint my tailight trim, so I take
it apart mask it all off, hit is lightly witha coat of white primer (blue
shows up[ better with white base coat) and I go to slap on another coat of
white, and F*CK! For some reason I totally lost my balance (fell broke
pinkey(SP) it sucks) and then the freakin light broke!, not the light, but
the trim broke at 2 opposing corners and cracked the other too... Well I am
beyond pissed...

I know I can order them for about $30 a piece, but still SH*T!

Does anyone know of a good way to repair these???

Greg