Re: Ive Been Robbed Really :(

From: Jason Brown (um_kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 09:38:27 EDT

Philip, you might want to add a motion sensor to your alarm system. You
splice it on to your shock sensor wires. If anyone gets close enough to see
in my truck it warns them, If I leave my windows down and you stick your
hand in to grab something it sets it off. When the person broke in mine,
they wouldn't have set off any sensors except for the motion, Just my .02

Jason
'98 CC