Re: i need the shocking truh ..haha

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 21:50:46 EDT

How you going to drop it??? If you want to do it 'right',
go for the Hotchkis suspension setup, and run the Bilstiens
that are revalved by them for the Dakota. You'll love the
handling.

I took my RT to Detroit for the RT National Meet, and
across the street they had SCCA racing (cones). I went
wanted to give it a try, so I paid my $15.00 and gave it a
whirl.

How'd I do?? Well.. A new M5 BMW was running 29.50-30.00
second runs (flawlessly). A '99 Corvette was running
35.20s... I ran a 38 something first lap, then a 36, then
a 35.20 something, a 34 something, and finally another 34
something. I did hit 2 cones at the end. I was VERY
impressed. Especially since I was driving with 1 hand,
holding on with the other, and my left foot was firmly
planted in the corner of the floor to help keep my butt in
the seat. I did have all of my gear/tires/tools/icechests,
etc in the bed too. Not to mention, but I didn't even mess
with the tire pressure like everyone else was.

I know if Gary Pinkley was there, he would have given the
BMW a good run, if not beat the BMW's time.

Sam '00 RT "100% Satisfied"

--- Dodgezilla69@cs.com wrote:
> hey every one i need some info on good performance
> shocks for my dak
> ....i got a 98 x-cab 2by ...its stock height now ..and im
> only gonna drop the
> back 2" to level it out a bit ive had bilsteins on
> another rig and so far im
> aimin that way again but if any of you have had good luck
> with those or
> others id like to here about them ...
>
> thanks jake

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com