Re: RE: gen II lift?

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 14:01:36 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/00 1:25:30 PM, RChapell@rlps.com writes:

<< Trailmaster has a lift for 4x4's at $1200 to $1300. i have a 4x4 genII i am

trying to lift but not for that kind of money. i am not sure if they make

one for the 4x2. they might. as for a body lift i have heard horror stories

about putting them on witht the v8. i asked earlier today if anyone had put

one on before but haven't heard back yet. good luck. >>

As far as a body lift for the Gen II V8 I beleive it was some sort of issue
with the radiator shroud or something? Can't remember exactly. I have a V6
and with a 2" body lift installation was a breeze.

I don't think Trailmaster has a website but I ordered my lifts through
Summit. Try calling them to see what's available...

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...