Re: AC drip issue

From: Seth Hollander (sethmetal@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 16:47:50 EDT

My heater core recently went out and radiator fluid
dripped from this drainage hole too. This saved my
enterior from demise (like many ford and chevy trucks
without a drainage tube) Thank god for Mopar! It is
quite a pain to work on the HVAC unit in the Dak. The
hardest part is getting the unit out.