Wal-Mart's sense of humor

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 22:40:38 EDT

Well, I dropped off my little sister to go to piano practice and I go to
wal-mart. Anyways. I look at this 10" buffer/polisher and decide that the
dakota does need a good wax and buff. So. picked out some mcguire's wax and
nufinish polish. also get a can of acne creme and walk to the register.

acne creme goes thru, nu finish car polish goes thru, mcguire's wax goes
thru, time for the buffer... BEEP BEEP BEEP. must see ID. Must be 18.
WTF? less than 3 more months to go and the women didn't let me guy it. I'd
consider the Polish and the Wax more "lethal" because it can be used as an
inhailant, but a buffer? What the hell can I do with a buffer?
-Dester