RE: ONLY LITTLE BOYS WEAR BOWTIES

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:13:41 EDT

In a message dated 06/26/00 23:01:04 Central Daylight Time,
owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET writes:

<< REPLY:
    Sorry for a hostile post but I think you are ignorant to exactly what the
 origin of the "Bowtie" is exactly. That term originated from the Chevy 400
 block that would literally slay your 318, 360 and I'd love to see it do it
 personally, just to see you eat those words. Sorry but the man's heading
 this originates from is not him. He likes dodge and well although I don't
 have anything against them, I'd love to meet you at a track or on the
 street....we'd really see who's "THE LITTLE BOY" then.

 Brian
 sena@team.camaroz28.com >>

Okay, Okay, if you really want to race a Mopar, I have one for you. One
word, two syllables. "Hemi Cuda". Bring it on LITTLE BOY.
Dak Content: none, just wanted to put someone in their place, behind a Mopar
d:o)