Re: Gas Gauge

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 10:33:37 EDT

Glenn,
  I think the light is supposed to come on at 1/8 of a tank. Your truck
probably has the 22 gallon tank, at least I think it's 22 gallon.
Personally, my 95 has a 15 gallon. As far as gas mileage, I get an average
of around 18 city/highway mixed, 15 or so all city, and have gotton 23
straight highway.
As far as the color goes, mine is green, and is called Emerald Green Pearl
Coat. I think there was another green that was more of a forest green, but
not sure what years this color was available in. Hope this helps!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6