Lift Question...was:89 dak 4x4 with 9" of lift PICS UP!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 10:48:00 EDT

Just a question for thought....It seems to me that I have read about guys
stacking frames in order to achieve more lift. Now, if a person was going
to build a dak from the ground up as a hobby, do you think this frame stack
idea would work for a dakota?...assuming most everything would be modified
like a solid axle up front. Or, is it one of those, just going to have to
try it and see type of things? Any thoughts or ideas would be great.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6