Re: Shift kit

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 21:08:11 EDT

the advantages are that it saves your tranmission the
seperator plate that you get with the shift kit has
larger passages for the tranny fluid to go through
better luberication . how hard ? back yard mechanic
and where to get one
http://stores.yahoo.com/chucker54/index.html here is
where i got mine like 54.?? to my door for the Mopar
porformance one
Frank 94 5.2 spoR/T