Re: ONLY LITTLE BOYS WEAR BOWTIES

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 23:20:18 EDT

In a message dated 06/27/2000 6:46:42 PM EST, the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com
writes:

<< Hey that's right not all of us have owned a Shitalay, or ever will,
 all I have ever owned is DODGES (3 of 'em).
  -Leslie

Shitalay..hahaha,never heard that one. I was luckey enough to have an
older brother get bit by a skivvy and I learned from his "mistake".

I've only owned a handfull of (V)oPars in my life also. They last me forever.
I still have one of the first I ever bought. My 71 Roadrunner when I was
18. I've had it ahh let's see,about 18 years. : )