Re: 12K axle service

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 23:42:05 EDT

Hell, I think I would have hooked up some air tools and took off all those
skid plates. Unless ya go off-roading and actually use em.

don't be insulted when you go to your local car wash and the guy there says
"sir sir, last time we wash ur truck, you have skid plate, now they is there
no more. Stolen?" hehe
-Dester

<< > I'd like thank Dester & Tom for their input & advice on performing my
12k