DO NOT!! deal with california concepts

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 01:15:21 EDT

Do not deal with california concepts on anything! About 3 weeks ago I called
around and found that they were the only people that had any clear corner
lenses for my '00.The guy told me that they were in stock and that they
would arrive before I moved from my address, so I ordered them.Fast forward
three weeks-I called today and asked them where my lenses were because My
mother has been checking for ups at my old address and nothing ever
came.First they told me that they didn't even have an order from me on
record, then after placing me on perma-hold on my nickel,and disconnecting
me 3 times, I finally found somebody who would look up my order.The lady
came back and said "looks like they're on backorder for 2 weeks" WTF!!!!
AGHHH!!! the @%$^$-ing salesman told me specifically that they had one set
left and that they had been addressed to me and would go out ups that
afternoon.Lying @^%$%&*!!!!!
Man I hate this!! anyway, I'm done venting my steam so STAY AWAY from
California Concepts!!- they will screw you in a hurry!!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus