Re: Tire sizes

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 15:16:07 EDT

Can't fit 33s without suspension lift and aftermarket rims. I have a 3 inch
bodylift and was gonna get 33x12.50s put on my dak but 4 Wheel parts told me they
wouldn't fit without aftermarket rims with more offset and trimming my fenders.
Unless of course I added a suspension lift into that. So I just stuck with the
stock 31x10.50s...... guy said he didn't even wanna risk putting a 32x11.50 on
cuz it would rub the frame and he hated to see me spend the money and then blow a
tire out.