Thank you QuickD!

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 15:18:47 EDT

I installed my QuickD intake kit on my 2000 club cab V6 about 2000
miles ago, and I wanted to report the results I've found. For 5000
miles before the intake upgrade, by avg mpg was 15.55. For the 2000
miles after the intake upgrade, my mpg was 17.32. I had about the same
distribution of highway vs. city miles on each, and I used 87 octane
every time. Before the upgrade, the best tank I ever had was 18.47.
After the intake, the best I have gotten is 20.21. Since the upgrade,
my worst tank (all city) has been 16.43 mpg. By the way, the truck has
12k on it now, so for the most part it was broken in for this trial.

Take that for what it's worth, but I'm happy with it. Now, if I can
squeeze a little more mileage out of this thing...

Korey Atterberry
2000 2WD 3.9L auto Sport CC, linex, quickd intake, sportmasters hinged
soft tonneau