Re: Mopar Magazines

From: Seth Hollander (sethmetal@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 18:27:56 EDT

If you like street trucks (2WD, possibly lowered)
Truckin' is great and they seem to have particular
interest in the Quad cab daks. As far as gen II'2 or
even Gen I daks, I have not seen any in this
publication. Other than that, you just have to check
other mags occasionally. It sure is a treat to see a
dak write up, though. I wish they got more off-road
coverage as well. Petersen's 4-wheel and offroad built
a coil-over quad cab with a 500 ci Mopar. This thing
is badass and they will probably feature it in the
future. I hope that helps. -Seth