Re: NEAR DOUBLE DAK ACCIDENT

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 21:59:36 EDT

I guess it's just random weirdness then. This is probably brake fade
I'm feeling, but I'm not really sure - and when it happens first thing
in the morning...

I'm a little paranoid about brakes because my brother's '94 Jimmy ripped
a front CV joint boot last September (road debris bounced up and cut
it), spraying grease all over the rotor, and sending his truck into
another truck's bumper when the brakes failed (grease is slippery? news
to me! :)).

I was hoping that damn computer at work was the only temperamental
machine in my life.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759 -------------------------------------------------------------