Re: RE: It must be in the water today

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 17:39:55 EDT

The reason speed limiters are there is to keep you from exceeding the speed
rating of your tires. So they are not gonna be different due to production date
or location the vehicle was bought. All the 4.7s that I drove from my
dealership regardless of being 5 spd, autos, 4x4s, reg cabs, club cabs, SLTs,
sports or anything else all petered out at 97 mph. Maybe there are different
tire options at different places around the country, I don't know. This is in
Texas.