Re: Refrigereant Capacity of A/C system!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 22:56:39 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 9:42:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

> Damn, my system only suggests like 1.6X pounds of that stuff. I guess a
> bottle is a pound, so 2 bottles should cover it, but then again, you work
at

> NAPA, just walk out with a couple bottles, then send the extra ones to me!
> -Dester

Sorry can't ship those things. Hell there only like $3 a can you cheap
bastard! hehehe

Greg

PS Oh yeah I got the damned thing working, damn it's COLD (before it was
running on very little R12 so it SUCKED) YEAH Rack one up for greg in the
battle against the dakota!