Re: MAGNUM Valve Covers

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 23:04:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/00 3:10:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

> I just changed to MOPAR MAGNUM Aluminum valve covers. Boy, what a pain in
> the a$$. It used to only take me 20 minutes to change out. Now I've spent
> the better part of a day! Sheesh... Only thing that was a $$ problem was
> the hose from the PCV valve to the manifold. There is no way to stretch to
> make it fit. Had to buy longer hose. They look nice, though. It was
worth
> the effort. Just didn't know how much effort it was to begin with.
>
> Ron
> 00 SLT QC 5.9 3.55 LSD

What is the PCV valve and Breather crap??? Damn havent you people allready
ditched those things from simple push in K&N Breathers (open ones) Hell that
made the Dakota run MUCH better (then again I guess you all have to conform
to emmisions)

Greg