Re: Dakota years: Gen I front parking light lens

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:59:49 EDT

>>What years had the amber and what years had the clear, on the front
parking
lights, or was it an option or what? My 88 has clear.<<

honestly, I have no idea! My 88 came with Amber lenses, but I've seen
88's almost identica to mine with clear lenses...Every Shelby and Sport
I've ever seen has had Amber. May just be some kind of "we ran out of
ambers between xdatex and xdatex so we used clears"

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.