Re: RE: RE: Legal Spanking!!!/Attn: Mr .Mustang

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 17:01:44 EDT

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> Seeing the last stats on a Supercharged GT, unlikely Alan. Facts are > facts.

Facts-Stats-or Real World...quote whatever makes you comfortable.

For real proof, look at the video, it's on the same page as the Yellow
Mustang spank.
The Vortech Mustang just barely wins...it would have lost badly if I had
the Juice then.
A race is a race, a magazine review is toilet paper.
Alan S.