Re: Worcester Mass Gearhead weekend

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 17:20:58 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/00 10:54:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hoegen@kersur.net writes:

<< Sorry for this late breaking last minute announcement, but Worcester
 Massachusetts is currently holding it's annual gearhead festival this entire
 weekend. Smoke shows, trick cars and trucks you name it. I happen to cruise
 through yesterday and the police are actually allowing people to "SMOKE EM"
 right in the middle of the city....very cool!

 If you happen to see a Solar Yellow Dak with a stripe on the back (the
 infamous NASDAK S/T ;-)), give me some encouragement.
     I don't know a hell of alot more about it other than it's free and the
 vehicle I saw were wild, trucks, cars, bikes, atvs etc.

ill be there but my truck wont, i think i have seen u on the road before, do
u live around worcester?If u are ever see a white gen II with red racing
stripes. have a blast

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg