RE: V6 performance questions for all V6ers(ATTN: Bernd)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 02:40:42 EDT

Ya you did Bernd, it is called NOS! :O) Just bcs
someone said you know yer "chit", doesn't mean you
need to get your head any bigger than it already
is.(if that is at all possible) :O) Plan on doing the
rockers in the near future. After I get my flares in.
Whenever they decide to get them in right. All I have
to say is that I wish I had a Deep Amethyst Dak, bcs
they got in 3 of the 4 flares in that color. Ugh, I
hate this waiting crap!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274