Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 20:26:53 EDT

Let's not start this again. We have already lost a few
good people bcs of stuff said about who they are.
Personally, I don't understand why you guys get so
upset about things. He might not have been able to get
to that particular email address. Maybe he got busy. I
know that he does have different email addresses, so
maybe he didn't get to them. So, just don't jump to
conclusions. :O) Can't we all just get along.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274