Re: i need the shocking truh ..haha

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 10:38:27 EDT

"Sam Parthemer" <srp@home.com> wrote:
>After the RT meet, it appears that I have one of the stiffest riding RT's
>with Hotchkis. I think this is due to the fact that I had them remove one
>of the pads in the spring pack, which gives my RC RT w/mopar tonneau cover
>(heavy)

Sam, I wish we had taken a ride in each other's trucks. I would have
liked to see how they compare. My ride is pretty stiff too, but I
would never go back to stock. Ever. I agree, anyone thinking about
dropping with anything but Hotchkis should ride, or even better drive,
a Hotchkis setup before deciding. I think once the handling is
experienced it will convince anyone to spend the extra money. Even my
friends who are not that interested in performance vehicles are
impressed with how my truck handles, and that's just from the
passenger seat. BTW, congrats on the autocross runs. I should have
given that a try myself.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43