Re: Web Space

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:29:04 EDT

I have good luck with Geocities.com so far. 15 meg of free space.

Don.

<< I just got done revamping my entire page and was gonna post it to the
list...... but I need a new place to put it. Have it on xoom.com right
now but they just aren't working for me anymore. I can open the pages
in netscape locally and they all look fine. When I open them from the
xoom.com server they only halfway load, half the pics don't show up and
other stuff like that. Anybody know of any other places where I can get
some free server space? If you've had good experiences with any of
them please let me know.