Re: Quick BBQ report

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 08:05:49 EDT

Christopher Saltsman wrote:

> hey adam.. we will see who will be pullin who.. hahaha.. Chris

Uh-oh. Trash talking among the off-roaders. Look out next year.

I'm starting to think everyone else is going to show up next year with
huge lifts and massive mud bogger tires, and it'll be our turn to be the
small truck again :-).

Hey, at least there'll be someone to pull us out in case we fall into a
trench dug by Peter's Jeep :-).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black