Re: Group Buy on White Faced Gauges? ? ?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 11:27:09 EDT

How about the indiglo gauges? I already have one, but I'd prefer the indiglo
at night over those white faced gauges...
-Dester

<< I was wondering if there were around 5 people interested in participating
in
 a group buy for some white faced gauges for 97+ Daks/Durangos/Rams. They can
 be seen in the online store at www.smokindakota.com/shop. If I can get 5 or
 more people interested the price would be $64.99, if 10 or more are
 interested, the price would be $59.99. Shipping is $5. Pass on the info to
 others interested. Email me at white_faced_buy@smokindakota.com.