RE: Talking about being Elitist

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 13:25:14 EDT

"Barret, Matt" wrote:

> I never mentioned a name, I don't know "Niles"???, but Bob did get booted,
> and if it were on purpose I would not be shocked. defend away....

Niles is the moderator of Dakota R/T.
I don't know what you think about Dakota R/T, but by your comments, YOU appear
to be the snob/elitist.
If Bob owns a R/T, he can get on the e groups list.
It's as simple as that.
E groups is currently merging with Yahoo, so it's probably just a server error
or something like that.
Like I said before, I agree with Terry. Niles wouldn't do something like
sending a "declined" e mail to someone who hasn't applied in a year. What
purpose would that serve to Dakota R/T? None.
Alan S.