RE: Talking about being Elitist

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 13:23:21 EDT

I think that Terry and Alan are probably correct in saying
that there has been a mistake ... possibly by the egroup site.

I think most of you know that, of all my interests in Dakotas,
performance improvements is at the top of the list.

About a year or so ago (when I became aware of an R/T list),
I monitored the list for awhile and felt that I could contribute
to questions dealing with performance mods that I was personally
using. I applied and gave my reasons to the moderator of the list.
It wasn't accepted. (I'll leave it to you to evaluate if I had
anything to contribute in the performance improvement area).
I kept monitoring until the list closed up for privacy reasons over
the towing issue, and then deleted the bookmark.

As you can tell from my first message, I was quite ticked to have
that message come in out of the blue and for no justifiable reason.

Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95