Re: '99 clutch fan removal (Dester)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 14:50:08 EDT

Gotcha! I am not too sure about a fluid in the fan clutch. They come laying
down in packages, and when I removed mine (97 dakota v6) no fluid came out.
I wouldn't worry abuot it. I thought it was the springs that tightened up
and "locked" up the clutch so it'll spin the fan. But I could be wrong. Go
ahead and remove it. I have been working at a shop for a while and we get a
lot of these clutch fans in, but I haven't had any "warnings" to watch out
for the clutch fluid...
-Dester

<< > leakage from the pressed on waterpump pulley. If there is going to be