Re: Bad night at Richmond D'way

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 15:33:10 EDT

matt, we will be looking to see what you run....I was at south mountain
again yesterday(sunday) and I made a total of 4 runs. they were 8.200,
8.194, 8.14, and an 8.201, with 87.77mph on the 8.14 run. I didn't turn my
electric fan on that run, and that was the only varience.

anybody know how many people are gonna be running friday night

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)