Folks that already got decals

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 18:47:17 EDT

For those of you who bought Smoke'em decals from me, drop me an email
off-list with your mailing address and the color of your decal.

It was pointed out to me (Thanks Chris!) that there was a small error! It
reads www.dakota.truck.net instead of the proper www.dakota-truck.net. (Dot
instead of Dash between Dakota and Truck)

I will be sending the dashes out this weekend! Sorry about the error
(thankfully it was something small and easy to fix). The main design has
been repaired so no more bad ones go out.

I want to apologize for not proofreading the decals a little better :-(

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org