Re: RE: Autolite Plug Lifespan

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 00:20:05 EDT

> I've found that at about 7000 miles, the Cap, Rotor, and Plugs need to be
> replaced due to the MSD Ignition. Got pictures to prove it on my site.

Yeah, at 10,000 miles the BW cap/rotor looked bad last time I replaced it.
Just wasnt sure about the plugs. I have just about 7,500 miles on the
cap/rotor and about 12,000 on the plugs(Autolite Coppers). Well anyways for
$20-$22 I can get the BW Select Brass Cap, BW Select Rotor, and a set of
plugs(probably the Autolite Coppers again, unless they have another
non-platinum plug that catches my eye)......so I may as well replace it all
in one shot.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6