Re: DML:Now I`m pissed!

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 22:03:59 EDT

News item: Pontiac dealer hires trained chimpanzees as oil change
technicians. Service department manager cites increasing pressure from
"equal rights for apes" movement.

Yet another reason to avoid shopping there, as if selling brand G cars
wasn't enough of one.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black