Re: Brakes and AutoX running

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 02:56:30 EDT

Well, blowing brake pads, calipers, rotors, drums, and the master cyl
100 miles from home ain't much fun either Mike. Just ask Jim. It sure
made for a fun ride home, especially when the NOS bottle vented which
added to the already peaked stress factor. That's why I'm building the
Olds to do the street thing, and my Dak to do the off-road (and towing)
thing. Hey, I think we'll set up a show for you, "The Late DML Show with
Mike D" Hehehe, take care and holly crap, 3am for you, go to sleep man!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp
         '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts