was: Jon's BBQ, now Carlisle

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 11:11:07 EDT

I'd like to, but we're not bringing the mudders down with us and I don't
like running the mud without them anymore. I really want to spend most of
our time there to check out the show, chat with fellow DMLers, and maybe
(hopefully) go out to the dragstrip to watch the DMLers run. For some
reason, I can't handle more than one off road challenge per month. Maybe
I'm afraid of the adrenalin addiction :-)

See ya all down there in T minus 8 days and counting :-D

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd