RE: Bad night at Richmond D'way, other runs

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 11:28:11 EDT

I forgot to mention that there was alot of street bikes at the track friday,
one guy had a brand new Kawasaki 1400 cc, this thing ran a 9.99 (1/4) @ 147
mph!!! WOW, I don't know much about bikes, but this bike was awesome!!
Also, there was a '99 Lighting with a computer upgrade, and some other mods
?? that ran a 13.96, with lots of wheel spin! the guy told me with traction
he runs 13.7's.

Matt