RE: RE: RE: Bad night at Richmond D'way, other runs

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 13:48:36 EDT

I really hope DC gets their stuff together, and stops messing around with
less than 300 hp "RT" trucks, If DC really steps up to the plate and makes a
truck that is even on the same page (HP wise) as the Lighting than I may
have to let the 4.7L go!! :), that is, if DC doesn't run the price up even
more and, it would have to be available with the almighty 5 spd, or a 6 spd.

Matt