Re: AC drip issue

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 15:21:27 EDT

Well I couldn't turn the hose counter-clockwise like
my dealer said to extend it. So I bend the top of the
heat shield forward and the problem got 3X worse so I
bent the the top of the shield back toword the cab.
Will it my have worked. Two days and i've only have 1
little hissss out of it. I'll keep you updated...

=====