Re: Very poor MPG

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 16:48:10 EDT

I have a 97 CC Sport+ 4x4 318 Auto and I've gotten 10 city/ 13 hiway since
the day I bought it. You should expect with bigger tires and the same gear
ratio to lose gas mileage. Your truck has to work harder during
acceleration and going up hills. Also, you have a 3 inch lift, that's more
wind drag. I have dual exhaust on my pickup as well, and it didn't change
my mileage any.