Flared up!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 21:56:53 EDT

Hey all,
Just wanted to express that finally after 3wks and 3
purple flares later(long story), I finally got my 4
Metallic Red fender flares from the dealer. I put them
on tonight when I got home from work. (couldn't wait,
to anxious) I must say, I like them alot! When I get
my truck rewashed and such, I will take pictures and
send them to Jack Yates to put up on his site.( JACK
YOU LISTENING?!) Then you will see my new air dam and
grill inserts as well. But, the inserts will change
eventually, bcs I just don't like the way Street Scene
has me opening my hood now. So much for spending my
money on the new Harley I have, huh? Oh well, must pay
bills now, then come 17's :O) BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274