Re: Eibach Lowering Leafs?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 23:30:44 EDT

Watch out, it could be a mono-leaf design. I don't know, but I know there's
some kit out there where you can add spacers to change the ride height about
1/2 per block. up to 4" of drop. Not too sure. but one question, why are
you so hooked on eibach equipment?
-Dester

<< and hell $90? Whats bad about it? I am thinkin I'll get them, the Eibach
 coils up front, and 2" lowerin shackles for a nice 2.5"/4" drop. Also get
 the belltech antisway bars.. and them Tonkio Performance shocks... That
 should provide for a nice handlin truck....

 Greg